Payment Gateway EBS
EBS offers the widest range of payment options
EBS offers the widest range of payment options currently available in India which covers 97% of all payment methods used by transacting customers, EBS is continuously expanding network to successfully cater the ever increasing tech savvy population.
- Visa | MasterCard | Maestro | AMEX | JCB | Diners - Credit Card Option
- 50+ Debit Cards Options
- 50+ NetBanking Options
- 5+ Cash Card Options
- 8+ EMI Options
- 30+ IMPS options
- E-wallet - PayPal
- 2.00% Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard)
- 2.00% Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, RuPay, Maestro)
- 2.00% Net Banking (40+ Banks)
- 2.00% EMI on Credit Card (9 major banks supported)
- 2.00% Wallets / IMPS / Cash cards / UPI
- 3.00% International Cards (Visa, MasterCard) Amex, ezeClick, JCB, Diners
PREMIUMPrice on Request
- < 2.00% Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard)
- < 2.00% Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, RuPay, Maestro)
- < 2.00% Net Banking (40+ Banks)
- < 2.00% EMI on Credit Card (9 major banks supported)
- < 2.00% Wallets / IMPS / Cash cards / UPI
- < 3.00% International Cards (Visa, MasterCard) Amex, ezeClick, JCB, Diners
- Annual Maintenance (AMC) will be applicable
- No extra charges for EMI's of Axis Bank, Kotak Bank, HDFC Bank; For all other Banks an additional TDR of 0.3% is applicable.
- JioMoney wallet TDR would be 0.49% (as against base rate of 2.00%)
- UPI payment option will be launched soon
- 7 per transaction would be charged on International cards transactions towards advanced fraud management services
- Taxes as applicable
EBS pledges its support to the “Less Cash” initiative of the Government of India. In line with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines on Merchant Discount Rates (MDR) for Debit Card transactions up to INR 2,000, we have decided to offer reduced Transaction Discount Rates (TDR) for Domestic Debit Cards as per the table below. These rates are applicable up to March 31, 2017. Post that date, the standard Debit Card pricing as per the pricing table above will be restored.
Transaction amount Transaction rates (TDR) for Domestic Debit Cards Txn amount <= 1,000 1.60% Txn amount > 1,000 & <= 2,000 1.85% Txn amount > 2,000 2.00%
If you have any queries or would just like to discuss possibilities, Call us or emal us now to discuss your needs.
- +91 44 43554650 ( Sales )
Get a Free Quote
Features available with Starter Pack
We have around 1000+ satisfied clients all over the world admiring our work and trusting us in a very short span of time giving us a strong platform..
We have successfully delivered our projects at the client site on time providing effective and quality standard solution meeting their requirements.
Years of Experience in IT14
Since its foundation back in 2003, Spicewebs has successfully utilized each and every opportunity and laid its success bar higher and higher.
Made Great Ideas243
Inspire, get inspired and partner with our creative team from all over the world.Hundreds of Business Ideas implemented so far to our clients worldwide.
Let's Get Started
We'd love to answer any questions you may have.
Contact us and discuss your business objectives & we will let you know how we can help along with a free quote.